Metropolitan Detroit Veterans Coalition membership is open to both adults and youth who meet certain qualifications:
Adult members 18 years of age and older
Youth members (17 years of age or younger) must have Parent/Guardian consent
Both Adult and Youth Members must meet the following qualifications:
- Meet the necessary moral standards and qualifications for promoting those activities among the MDVC as outline in the Constitution and By-Laws.
- Agree to abide by the By Laws, Rules and Regulations, and Operating Procedures that govern the MDVC.
- Pay all fees and dues as may be prescribed by the MDVC Executive Board.
- Must submit all documentation and applications in accordance with the rules and regulations of the MDVC.
- No person who is a member of any organization believing in or working for the overthrow of the United States Government, and no person who refuses to uphold and defend the Constitution of the
United States shall be privileged to become, or continue to be, a member of the MDVC.
- All members must recognize that the MDVC is a non-political organization and be registered with the MDVC.
To start the membership process:
- Fill out the MDVC Membership Application (You can download from this page)
- Email it (the fastest way), or mail it to : firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to MDVC, 500 Temple Street, Suite 400, Detroit, MI 48201.
- Please include a check for $10.00 (annual Membership) or $50.00 (Lifetime Membership) made out to the MDVC or bring it in person to a regularly scheduled MDVC meeting (membership meetings
scheduled are posted on our Web Site. (Home Page)
- All received MDVC Membership Applications will be reviewed and voted on by the MDVC membership at regularly scheduled meetings.